Always the most sustainable.
A clean that’s good for facilities, employees, and the earth
89% less energy.
95% less water.
76% less carbon emissions.
99% less VOC’s.
Our cleaning methods and products are always the most sustainable in the industry. We’re passionate about doing the right things for you and for the planet.
By always offering sustainable products and methods, CFS lets you enjoy the benefi ts of an environmentally aware workplace — from an enhanced company image to healthier and more productive employees. Our commitment to sustainable, environmentally friendly practices is long-standing and heartfelt.
We can offer the following benefits of a dry-based cleaning process:
• Use 89% less Energy
• Use 95% less Water
• 76% reduction in carbon emissions
• Better Indoor Air Quality
•99% less VOC’s and the things you don’t want to breathe.
• LEED Certiﬁcation
• All chemistries have received Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval and are certified by Greenguard and Green Seal.
CFS uses the same sustainable practices and products in all of its maintenance processes.
• Low VOC’s
• Package and product recycling
• Certified carbon neutral by the Leonardo Academy.
CFS is carbon-neutral across all operations.
• Extension of Useful Product Life for all of the surfaces in your space.
• Reduced resource consumption
• Keep product out of the landfill longer